Onleys is a Shepparton based surveying, irrigation and engineering design company.
The business has been operating for over 30 years, originally formed by John Edwards in 1979 and operated as Goulburn Valley Irrigation Services. In 2008, Onleys Consulting and Goulburn Valley Irrigation Services merged to form Onleys GVIS.
Today, run by Tony Onley, the business known as Onleys continues to service the Goulburn and Murray Valleys and builds on its reputation for providing quality services and a full range of survey, design and irrigation services.
The Onleys team recognise the importance of occupational health and safety and are committed to maintaining a safe work place and a safe working environment.
WHAT WE DO
Onleys provide the Goulburn and Murray Valleys with land development solutions through technical excellence, commercial awareness and industry experience.
Onleys specialise in:
- Subdivisions (Victoria & New South Wales)
- Easement creation & removal
- Topographic feature & engineering surveys
- Civil construction & building set out surveys
- Town planning & planning permit applications
- Land development
- Project management
- Whole farm planning
- Irrigation survey & design
- Community drains
- Irrigation reconfiguration assessments
- Civil engineering